|Meeting House||Alfred Station History||Calendar||Photo Gallery||Resource Links|
Located on Hamilton Hill Rd. in Alfred Station, NY, our Meeting House was originally built by the Seventh Day Baptists for use as their gathering place in the early 1830s. In 1857, a new church building was constructed on Main Street in Alfred Station and the original building was left for other uses. At one time it was used as a horse barn and eventually fell into disrepair. Doug Burdick donated the building to the Association in the early 1980s. The members have since worked hard for almost 25 years to bring it back to its present glory.
The Meeting House is used for the monthly member meetings and also houses the Association's collections and displays.